Monday, August 16, 2010

Chill Day with my bestfriend! :]




Hey loves,

So today, my best friend Ally and I (and my dad! lol) went to chinatown& we bought some groceries/snacks. Then we went to my house and cooked food because ally wanted to make "delicious food" LOL. We made burgers with ketchup, pepper jack cheese, and slices of cucumber- yum! Then after that we watched one episode of Weeds, ally said "this show is wrong on so many levels~! " and I found it quite oddly entertaining. After that, ally suggested we take some pictures for our online store (Glam Boutique) outside in my backyard, it was super fun and silly, but we got some nice pictures :] Tomorrow we're going to do another photo shoot re-take in our prom dresses outside because the outdoor scenery is so much lovelier than indoors :]

Some pics from today:





<3,
Kathleen

No comments:

Post a Comment