Sunday, December 20, 2009

Gel Nails!

Hey guys,

So last night I tried doing gel nails for the first time !! :D 3 hours of doing my nails and finally i'm satisfied with my results. It takes a lot of time, patience and precision but I like gel nails a lot more than acrylics just because they're shinier, last longer, and easier to fix if you make a mistake (since acrylics will dry fairly quickly, but gel nails are manageable because the consistency is a bit like honey and it levels and smooths out pretty well , they wont harden until you put them under the UV lamp.) I decided to do a multi-glitter tip with some bling and flower stickers :] I've had gel nails done on me before and I know they last like 1month+, its crazy. ;D its my one year anniversary and I wanted to make my nails nice, plus all the supplies were part of my early anniversary present from my boyfriend ;D the nail stickers&gel were given to my by the company to review, and I like them soooo much !


Nails in the making...

My awesome 36-watt uv lamp with automatic sensors & timer The Gels I used to make this design :]


the nail stickers are 3d and come with bling!!
you can really see it sparkle when its blurry :P

The finsihed product! <3



Definately worth the 3 hrs or something, but it wuldnt have taken 3 hours if i weren't chatting on AIM or watching youtube in the process :P I'll update on how long they last, but i'm pretty sure they'll last a while ^^ if you guys want to know where i got all my supplies: http://www.gel-nails.com .

<3,
Kathleen


1 comment:

  1. pretty pictures :) wow so many new nail polishes, how exciting!! i still wanna get that one
    lol

    ReplyDelete