Sunday, December 6, 2009

Haven't Made a new Post in a While...

Hey guys :] ,

I know I haven't blogged in a while...yawn life has just been so busy lately, its crazy :[ College applications and SAT has taken over my life but thank god its all over now! :] time to wait and see if I get accepted ^^ omg i have to take out my wisdom teeth! like mayb over winter break :[

anyways.. I'll try to post more blogs up soon! Its going to be me& my boyfriend's one year anniversary on 12/24! so i'll definitely post up some pictures of that day and (hopefully) a video too! but my bf is shy... or so he says- LOL

also -- coming up i'm going to have a mac haul, OPI nail polish haul, and gel nails haul and maybe i'll post up some pictures of that like swatches, possibly :] Also wanna do a haul on the presents me&my boyfriend get eachother :D heheh i've already bought one present but i'm waiting for it to be delivered so i'll take some pics or something when I get it ! okay i'll update more laterrr

<3,
Kathleen

No comments:

Post a Comment