Friday, May 7, 2010

Colored Contacts/ Circle Lenses!

Hey loves,

So recently I got some colored contacts because I really wanted to see how different eye colors looked on me! So i got some from : D' Beauty Shop
The first time I put them on, I freaked out, my eye felt like there was a humongo eyelash in it n it was painful, so i quickly took it out (note that i never wore contacts in my life before!) Then the second time i was more courageous and left the contact in my eye, blinked and teared up for a couple seconds and the pain was gone :] so its really just a habit of getting used to the feeling. Also i make sure i clean the lenses everytime i wear them and wash my hands before i put my contacts on because i don't want to risk an eye infection! :P
All in all, i really like these color contacts! they are sooo pretty and really enhances my eyes <3 yayyy now which one to wear to prom? LOL i want to wear purple ones for sure but i just dont know which pair :]

Alrighty, time to put LOTS of pics up for you guys <3 Get ready for pics OVERLOAD :]...
1. Geo Honey Wing Violet






2. Geo Tri Color Violet





3. Geo Tri Color Brown






Alrighty loves, that is the end of pics overload :D heehee.. theres gonna be a video up soon on my youtube that i talk more about the lenses and you can see them on video+ MORE pics overloading! woooooo <3 alright guys talk to you later!!

<3,
Kathleen

2 comments:

  1. I’m going to read this. I’ll be sure to come back. thanks for sharing. and also This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality. this is very nice one and gives indepth information. thanks for this nice article... circle lenses

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m going to read this. I’ll be sure to come back. thanks for sharing. and also This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality. this is very nice one and gives indepth information. thanks for this nice article... colored contact lenses

    ReplyDelete